Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had great hopes to be able to do my Witches Ball this year but it seems as if the powers that be are going to make that a no go. My husband has been given a sentence of one year in jail and I have to say that my heart is broken. He is my biggest supporter and always helps me improve all my ideas for my Witches Luncheons. This is an EPA violation ... he did not harm anyone or anything ... there was some turbidity ... dirt that got into the water ... not one fish was harmed ... and believe it or not ... my husband has been used as an example. Being Canadian has not helped. He is the most wonderful human being with the most generous heart and we have not been able to fight the government bureau because we are just ordinary people with ordinary bank accounts ... and they have bankrupted us. Enough of my sob story ... we shall get over all this and we shall be just fine ... I am going to continue with planning for 2017 ... So Couture Witch ... Witches Luncheon is in the works. I am looking forward to filling the next 12 months with tons of projects to make the Luncheon ... SPECTACULAR! I will post how my projects are going and I will appreciate all and any input I can get because there will be such a void without my husbands support.

Thanks!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
Good luck Margaret, hopefully the year will go by faster than you'd expect. No judgement here from me just best wishes for you & your family.

Maybe you can still do Halloween just on a smaller scale because something is better than nothing. It might help you stay busy & give your brain something to be occupied with.

If you don't want to bother, then you'll have extra time to get all the details right for 2017.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh no! So sorry that you guys are going through this. No judgement here either. You will be in my thoughts.

Reactions: margaret

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
Sorry, sounds like a challenging year ahead. You do have us as supporters though! If you change your mind about setting up and want something to keep you busy, I'm sure you'll have lots of people here to bounce ideas off of. If not, sure everyone here will support you in that decision too. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
So sorry to hear of the troubles you and your husband are facing. I hope this year goes swiftly for both of you! Maybe you and a few of your close girlfriends can do just a little get together. Something, just so you don't have to scrub the whole idea of this years Halloween celebration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts