Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were in Target today and saw this package of Nanya bottled water featuring the Ice Age characters, and a Halloween motif, with the words "Trick or Healthy Treat" emblazoned on the side.

I think the answer to that question would be A) "Trick" ;)

I don't think I ever could have imagined something that would make pennies look good by comparison, but here you go. Maybe they'ed go over big in California though. :p

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
...Maybe they'ed go over big in California though. :p
In all seriousness, the way the weather's been this fall, having a tub filled with ice and bottles of water might be more appealing than candy in Southern California.

Outside of that? Yeah, I have to agree this is a treat given out by those who don't like little kids.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Kids' Calender:
School starts = new notebooks
Halloween = candy
Thanksgiving = mashed potatoes
Christmas = candy and presents
New Years = late night HBO while parents go out to a party.

Some things are just the natural order and shouldn't be tampered with.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Anybody who sells anything will slap a Halloween label on it and push it for Trick or Treating. What's next...air fresheners? Light bulbs? Tampons?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wrong on every level, just wrong- May they get a visit from the Krampus!

·
Registered
322 Posts
This thread is magical. :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow, some good laughs on this one. I think offering kids a bottle of water with their candy would be a nice gesture, but if they don't want it don't push it. Doing it that way would probably decrease the toilet paper content in your trees.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts