Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My parents home, where I normally do my yard haunt, is now for sale. That means we are not doing the yard haunt this year. We have been doing our yard haunt for 10 years and I am bummed out about this. For the first time, I have no clue what I am doing for Halloween this year.

I decided to go out driving to locate some yard haunts in my area and I could only find 2! The neighborhoods are all dark this year and there is virtually no decorations.

I was hoping some of you in my area would say "I'm here!" so I can check out your house

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

My parents home, where I normally do my yard haunt, is now for sale. That means we are not doing the yard haunt this year. We have been doing our yard haunt for 10 years and I am bummed out about this. For the first time, I have no clue what I am doing for Halloween this year.

I decided to go out driving to locate some yard haunts in my area and I could only find 2! The neighborhoods are all dark this year and there is virtually no decorations.

I was hoping some of you in my area would say "I'm here!" so I can check out your house
Dovewood Court in Orangevale. Best known for Christmas but there will be a few hundred kids running around and most of the houses will be done with a little something some have a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts