·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Trex

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,640 Posts
Always a visual treat! I'd love to come with you guys just to pick out the props you use. Every scene is so well detailed and interesting. Really looks better than most professional haunts in terms of sets, lighting, etc.. Strong work once again. Your actors are fantastic btw! Great costuming and make-up. This just checks all the boxes!

Reactions: Trex

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!! We changed so much this year, it was so much work! I think we changed close to 70%, so lots to optimize the next couple of years!! Just to re-theme it all again! Oh well, we love it!!!

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Always a visual treat! I'd love to come with you guys just to pick out the props you use. Every scene is so well detailed and interesting. Really looks better than most professional haunts in terms of sets, lighting, etc.. Strong work once again. Your actors are fantastic btw! Great costuming and make-up. This just checks all the boxes!
Thank u so much jdubbya, we have been blessed with great actors this season. I selected and distressed most of the costumes myself! I love doing keeps me busy during the off season!!

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,791 Posts
There is always so much to see with your walk through that we don't have time to praise everything.

My favorite new addition is the catacomb entrance.

Love it!

This is my favorite image so far:

Be sure to post the video when its complete.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow, Trex, that was amazing! Love all the layers, details, and aging. I bet most of those 3,000 visitors ran through too fast to even notice most of it =) But we appreciate all that work here!

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you WickedWino! That is so true there is a lot to look at in our haunt. The detail is there for people that appreciate that kind of thing.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Zombiesmash! For the most part, yes I made them. The lower one on the left was a dollar store, GID mask that I covered in a few layers of latex, repainted and then attached wisps of hair. The right mask I just stretched and mounted within the frame. I did coat the twine in a couple of layers of latex as well, up close they look very sinewy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts