Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is one of those "maybe someday" and/or "wishful thinking" posts. My roommate is considering getting the PS4 with VR headset because of the game Resident Evil 7. He text me at work about it, I was also at work and simply replied "Do it". You see, we are both bachelor's who make a decent amount at our jobs (example: I drive a 15' Mustang GT that I've put $700+/- into and he drives a 15' Challenger SCAT pack). Anyways, I started researching VR reviews, headsets etc....towards the end of the night I decided to Google games. It would rather suck to invest in something like that just for a single game (unless money isn't really an issue). I found a game called Rush of Blood, it looked Halloweeny so obviously my eyebrow twitched and I read about it. Upon getting home I decided to YouTube the game.....Totally Kool! If I ever have the coin I'm totally turning that entire idea into an actual reality. Check it out! (And) You're welcome hehe

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I just checked out the first 13 minutes; all I can say is,"Dude..." It looks freaking amazing. BUT. is it a first person shooter or a Role Playing Game? If it's the latter, it will take people's lives over the way Skyrim did back in the Dark Ages.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rush of Blood

I don't have an answer for that. You would know prolly better than I would. The Resident Evil7 Demo is also a hoot to watch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts