Halloween Forum banner

Rumors! 2018

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  McBernes 
#1 ·
I'm going to take a good guess here and determine that based on what I saw at At Homes, that Home Depot will get Skeleton Unicorns this year. It also wouldn't surprise me if someone makes a different version of the skeleton dragons.

Anyone else heard any rumors?

#10 ·
I want a unicorn skeleton, and a dragon one, too. For a while, I looked for a pig skeleton, for the luau at Club Dead, but the only one I could find was a veterinary model that cost $$$$$.$$

However, if the catalogs that flood our mailbox mean anything, mermaids are HUGE, which is good, because our merskeleton is very popular with the little TOTS.
I wish we could get a proper one, but we've always made do with a skelly from the waist up, with a homemade stuffed tail.

#11 ·
Even replica bones and skulls are expensive. If I didn't mind the stench and messiness, I would just go to a local farm around butchering time and see if they would give me the bones from a pig or cow or goat or whatever. Honestly though, there has been more than a few times I was tempted to pick up the carcass of a buzzard, or crow or small deer off the side of the road and take it home to clean it. The carcass has to be left outside in the elements inside a cage so varmints don't scatter the remains across three states while it decomposes. Or it can be macerated, which is a long and nasty process involving many changes of horribly foul water. Neither option is pleasant, dermestid beetles are probably too expensive as well with the same problem of reek.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.