Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno how many know about Rucus Studios but he makes some absolutely beautiful Halloween art pieces that, unfortunately, are waaaay beyond my budget.

However....he has a kickstarter going to raise money to print these beautiful Halloween cards if anyone is interested. I bought 2 decks myself...one to keep and one with which to make a lovely mobile for my halloween room.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rucusstudio/the-halloween-royals-illustrated-playing-cards/description?fbclid=IwAR0a5-SKmeoN6pRjxsDvjt4ZSU3ml5pSMs6mfDzFPLB5GWWuRH2ldlZjbag

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,788 Posts
WOOHOO! Love his stuff! Just bought 2 decks, one for keeping the other for..framing..displaying...I dunno yet.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,788 Posts
Got mine a few days ago & the art is beautiful. I wish the numbered cards had some art on them but they're still nice.

I don't play cards often but there's something really nice about opening a brand new deck of any kind of cards.

·
Registered
877 Posts
❤ I’m following him on Facebook. I found out about him after hunting down some fabulous pieces I saw as part of Roger’s Gardens Halloween display. Turned out to be his creations. I believe he has some event coming up in September in Michigan maybe? If it was in my area, I would so attend just to see his work in person.

·
Registered
877 Posts

If anyone is near Marshall, Michigan, you need to attend this event in September. I so wish it was nearer to me! So many talented Halloween artists & creators.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If anyone is near Marshall, Michigan, you need to attend this event in September. I so wish it was nearer to me! So many talented Halloween artists & creators.
I'm not near but I'd make the trip. Unfortunately, this year we'll be in Hawaii...but marking my calendar for next year.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I missed his Kickstarter but you can still buy his cards. I just purchased 2 decks today. Figured since apparently this year is my year for buying cards, may as well add a couple more decks to the pile! ?

they are just gorgeous...i am so glad i got 2 decks, too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts