Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
They have really changed their website and how the catalogs are done, and not for the better... *Repeatedly clicks edge to turn page and mutters to self as it will not cooperate*:rolleyes::D Either way, thanks for posting, GoS.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At first I thought navigation was only by page flips but it's not. If you run your cursor slightly off the right or left side of the catalog page, a navigational arrow bar will appear. Just click when it appears and it will advance in the direction indicated. For me that method was the smoothest way to view the catalog. I also noticed there was a Jump to Page and Jump to Item entry area. Didn't see a quick way to jump to the end or beginning of a catalog but may not have played with it enough. Definitely not the best web design I've seen but I do like a number of their costumes and accessories. The costumes in Grand Heritage are gorgeous.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
If you run your cursor slightly off the right or left side of the catalog page, a navigational arrow bar will appear. Just click when it appears and it will advance in the direction indicated. For me that method was the smoothest way to view the catalog.
Splendid. Thank you for mentioning that. I probably would have figured it out sooner or later, but sooner is always better;) From the licensed catalog, I like the Freddy and Jason candleholders and the stone-look Jason bust (horror starts in the 300s, if anyone else is looking to begin there). The 'Grand Heritage' line is incredible, although I know that each price also is:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts