Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Very cool! I would suggest reworking the guys in outfits running around a bit. Maybe have them creeping out individually from different locations. Like one behind a tree, another from the corner of a house and so on. Anyhow just a thought! Otherwise I liked how the rest came together. Got me ready for some screams.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Very creepy! Should have warned me it was full of clown. I may have nightmares, haha. The quality of a couple of pictures that flash up was a little low (very pixilated). But otherwise, great work!

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
Wow, where do I start? Well, the video was awesome. Very professional. I agree also that the clowns in the beginning might need a little work. They seem kind of lost, especially the guy in the front. They need to be a little more creepish, like lurking. But it was so well put together and the music was perfect. What did you use for your music? where did you get it? Definitely a creepy trailer that would make me want to come to your haunt.
The sign is great. I love the techniques you used. How did you light it? Do they just come through holes in the back?

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
great vid and great work on the sign and dolls!....I liked the video the way it was except the beginning when the clowns were running then it cuts to a picture of a mask 2 different times.
maybe put a side show barker in those spaces...you know, come one come all....just a thought ..i cant wait to see the finished project..and your finished 09 haunt ...keep us posted please!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts