Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I like this! What kind of plastic did you use? I think this is a great way to "zombie a head - I'm going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing
HM

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On this one i actually used a green zipped bag for a suit............... all plastics give a different effect............ do a couple of layers on top of each other though for best effect.............. get large rock or something to practice on............garbage bags etc foodwrap all types thin plastic, even nylon stockings stretched over and melted.............. dont forget to show me your results bag.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great idea on using the melted plastic. Do you have any issues with paint not sticking to it? The pics don't look like you had any trouble painting it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As an afterthought iam going to cover a skull in foil then melt all over plastic in different ways, somehow find a way to get the melted plastic shell back off the skull intact or piece back together then paint.............. would be fully waterproof that way too..........mmm............ last a long time too happy to help........ talking about my piece to you gave me the skull idea........ but that's what this forum's about i guess :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Put bits of string rope and other things to give An uneven surface etc. the painting really brings out this type of work. Put a thick dark layer pAint down first then work dark to light. Give a coating of either matt or gloss varnish your choice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts