Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a few Easter eggs you hid last year and don't know what to do with them?
Did your bestie tie your shoelaces in knots when you weren't looking?
Too much spring rain (snow) in your life?
Well it's time to send an evil little bunny out with those rotten eggs to cheer others. It's time for a Rotten Eggs and April Fools card exchange.

Easter is coming early this year March 27. So we need to be quick like little evil rabbits to get this pulled off.

Interested in exchanging cards with warp minded err ahhh sping fevered ahhh err foolish.... nope ahh spring loving individuals? Here's how - Post how many cards you are willing to send out and where you are willing to send them to - US only, US and Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. Then Private Message your personal info to others who have posted on this thread you want to exchange with and wait with baited breath for your rotten little eggs to arrive.

Cards should be in the mail in time to be received no later then Friday April 1st AKA April Fools Day...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Yay rotten bunny exchange
Unlimited us and canada

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
938 Posts
Here comes Peter rotten tail hoping down the dead flowers trail......
Got lots of stamps for rotten egg exchange

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi there i would like to sign up for this rotten eggs and April fools day card exchange, had so much fun with the valentine exchange can't wait to do it again , pm me if you want to exchange cards, and will do anywhere

·
Registered
938 Posts
Here comes bunny rotten tail
Bunny rotten tail wants to bring you peeps

1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do believe I have my card designed. I knew exactly which photo I was going to use on the outside and where in the cemetery it was taken but dang if I could recall the actual cemetery I took it in. Spent over an hour searching through my photo files. Wow Frog and I visited a LOT of cemeteries last year, easily over 200. Not sure about the inside yet... I thought I had it but while writing this I recall one that might be better.... now which Cemetery did I take it in.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Got lots of bunny cards waiting to go in the mail

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hear comes Peter rotten tail
Getting rotten eggs ready to send your way

·
Registered
938 Posts
Kitty bunny rotten tail
Would like to send rotten greetings your way
Don't you want a rotten egg

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I'm helping darksnowflakeelsa make her cards. I think she finally decided what she wants them to look like. We are going to start making them soon. She can take more people if others sign up !! just PM darksnowflakeelsa to get your rotten egg.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts