I really liked the "roses with eyeballs" concept at last year's Howl-o-Scream, so I thought I'd try to make a few just for fun. Here's some pics of the results. I used 1.25" wood balls and silk roses from Hobby Lobby. I painted the eyeballs with white acrylic paint (and red in the back, although that wasn't really necessary). I used a few threads pulled from some red yarn for the blood vessels on the whites of the eyes. For the irises, I found an image on the web and printed it using a color laser (works much better than an ink jet printer for this purpose). After cutting out the irises, I soaked them in distilled white vinegar for a minute which helped them conform to the shape of the shape of the eyeball. I coated the eyes with a 5-minute epoxy which gave them a really nice glossy look. Finally, I attached the eyeballs to the roses using hot glue. I'm really happy with the results!