Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have decided to put all the deserts and sweets in my dining room this year instead of in the kitchen with the other food for my party. The dining room is around the corner from the kitchen so I wanted to hang a sign that kind of directs people in there seeing as it is a little out of the way. Anyone have any ideas of a room name that I can use.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,877 Posts
Without knowing what sort of theme you're doing for your party, I'd do something like having a sign that says "Trick or Treat" but cross out the "trick or" and add a "S" on the end of treat - so it reads "Treats" with an arrow pointing the way.

The original sign would be black and white, and have the cross outs/additions in bloody red smears. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really dont do themes. Each room usually has a little something different, This year I was gonna decorate the dinning room with a bunch of nasty spiders.

Frankies girl, that is a real cute idea.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was pondering this same thing tonight! I want to set out all my sweets on the breakfast table, so I was thinking of making a sign to hang from the light fixture above that said, "Tooth Decay Station" or "Tooth Decay Table." Something along those lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts