Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
SURE! we love George! the only thing i would say or wonder is what he could do differently with this film other than his other zombie films. just picked up "Diary of the Dead" it had its moments but was by far not my fav Romero flick. i know it may be taboo to say so, but after Dawn of the Dead Remake and 28 days later, the fast moving zombies really raised the bar in my eyes for these type of films.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Boo hiss...down with athletic zombies :) bring on the shuffling, groaners of yesteryear!! p.s. I thought Diary of the dead was half way decent.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Boo hiss...down with athletic zombies
LOL! never thought i would hear an expression like athletic zombie. the thought of zombies pumping iron puts a smile on my face :)
and for the record I do like old school zombies to, i would just be a little more nervous if they ran very fast while chasing me "grins"

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Is there a trailer? The link you posted just has still shots. Is he remaking the original Night of the Dead? I thought that was class. One of the best zombie flicks of all time. Followed closely by Dawn of the Dead (2004).

Tho I'm another one who dislikes the Olympic sprinter cum zombie. I mean, puhleze! Bring back the shuffling, groaning wraith!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really enjoyed Diary of the Dead, one of the best zombie movies to come out in years. I can't wait to see what Mr. Romero has in store for us next.

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a trailer? The link you posted just has still shots. Is he remaking the original Night of the Dead? I thought that was class. One of the best zombie flicks of all time. Followed closely by Dawn of the Dead (2004).

Tho I'm another one who dislikes the Olympic sprinter cum zombie. I mean, puhleze! Bring back the shuffling, groaning wraith!

To the best of my knowledge, there is no trailer yet.

No, it's not a NOTLD remake, it's another zombie flick in his series - Night, Dawn ('78), Day, Land, Diary and now this new as of yet untitled one..........

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I agree on the boo hiss for athletic zombies.

I would welcome another Romero film but I didn't think Diary was his best work.

Certainly I enjoyed it and thank friggin' god it wasn't another remake.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts