Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yes totally kewl and for know words just looking at the photos I could build these!that the way a tutorial should be done! good job.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Those are great. May just have to try that for my haunt this year.

Thanks for the photos too!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
How Ironic!

Last winter I began creating my new upstairs Victorian Bedroom building special furniture , fireplace and some Roman columns almost identicle to the ones pictured!
I used sheet metal furnace pipe for the main shaft with wooden circles cut out of some old 2 inch thick wood, at the top I cut numerous wooden railing spindles and grouped them tightly together at the top.
Since the Victorian age would through numerous ages, patterns and colors/styles all together I decided to also do this so right next to the Roman columns there is a pointy doorway with Egyptian heiroglphics gracing the walls.
Who would be collecting such diverse artifacts?
Maybe a really really old immortal person..who sleeps days?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
those look totally awsome , wow , thanks for sharing , i am keeping that idea for sure .

one question what did you use to glue all this ?

i made small ones 3 years ago not as elaborate then these and covered them with dry wall to make a stuco effect .

·
Registered
440 Posts
Wow! Very nice job! Looks great! I think I'll attempt that next year. How long did it take you...?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts