Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm Randy van Zwam and i live in the Netherlands.
I'm 14 years old.
My big hobby is halloween, haunts and more.
I will make a small Haunted House in my room.
This forum look my great to talking about halloween, haunted houses and props.

Greets.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings RollerGhoster.
Ah! Another European member. We have another member here in the Netherlands, MsMeeple..I'm sure she will make herself known to you in time. We also have a couple of members from France, one in Germany and a few, including myself , in the UK.

Welcome to Halloween Forum, Randy. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hey Roller Ghoster! Geesh I hate it when Baron is right, but yeah here I am hahaha
Welcome to the site.

Groeten uit Groningen!
MsMeeple

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I am impressed with the Roller Ghoster play on words especially since I am assuming English is a second language. :) I did a google translate on Ms Meeples comment and I don't get why you shouldn't say that to a 14 year old kid. :D

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I am impressed with the Roller Ghoster play on words especially since I am assuming English is a second language. :) I did a google translate on Ms Meeples comment and I don't get why you shouldn't say that to a 14 year old kid. :D
That was a joke, I get 1 attempt a day to make one, that was my attempt.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
haha obviously a failed attempt!

And for anyone else who might be wondering, it simply means 'greetings from Groningen' which is the city I live in.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
haha obviously a failed attempt!

And for anyone else who might be wondering, it simply means 'greetings from Groningen' which is the city I live in.
I thought it was funny so it wasn't completely a failed attempt. :) I think my attempt at making a joke about WS's joke was a failed attempt. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts