Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,177 Posts
Wow. That place looks awesome...I'll bet it's expensive, though...:eek:
I saw quite a few things in that video that I would love to have...even just walking through there would be fun, as the way they decorated the place is stunning!

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's so overpriced! I've seen things there in past years that end up at Homegoods for way less. If it makes any of you who live far away feel better, this year was very "pretty" but not spooky like in years past. They've done themes like Poe and Mad Scientist before, so a pretty or as it's actually called "Hauntingly Beautiful" theme fell short. Also opening weekend always meant pumpkins everywhere, and this year there was only a tiny bit. It's too far for me to visit repeatedly, so I was bummed the pumpkins and various gourds were nowhere to be seen. It's hard to find corn stalks in Orange County at a fair price and for two years now, they've had a sign saying "Corn Stalks $15'' and no corn stalks available. Not to be such a downer guys, sorry! It's still nice to walk around, but it's blown me away in the past.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Wow. That place looks awesome...I'll bet it's expensive, though...:eek:
I saw quite a few things in that video that I would love to have...even just walking through there would be fun, as the way they decorated the place is stunning!
Lots of the best pieces (in my opinion, anyway) are by Bethany Lowe, and, yes, they are definitely on the pricey side; thankfully, Michaels has a knockoff of the skull masquerade mask, and Christmas Tree Shops have a bust similar to the skeleton with the top hat, only not as elaborate. The place is freaking gorgeous, I think, and would be how I would love to have my place look, if only I had the money:rolleyes:

Thanks to the marketing manager, I learned that the song featured is a stock one called Haunted Piano, by Robert Oliver, in case anyone else was curious.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I grew up nearby and have missed it for Halloween and Christmas for the last several years. I will be out there in October and am making a stop for sure. I love that place.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I love this years theme. Hauntingly beautiful is exactly the way I like to decorate. I hope to make it there this year!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I LOVE their decorations This is very much my style and atmosphere for Halloween.
I KNOW, RIGHT?! Elegant Goth is just my fav thing ever.... if I lived within driving distance I would soooooo be there. They would probably have to get Security to actually throw me out of there at closing time. I bet they have a fantastic Christmas setup too, I'd also be there for that. Wow.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
This is the bust that I mentioned prior 'inspired' by the top-hatted skull one shown in the Roger's Gardens video. Christmas Tree Shops stores are carrying it for $17, which is, of course, far more reasonable than the $100 or so that the other goes for on eBay. Just wanted to give notice in case anyone else has been eyeing it up and wishing...

Skull Bust.jpg Skull Bust (Lit).jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts