Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

The Cackling Cauldron
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this and thought some of you all might be as excited as I am to get the update. Rogers Garden will be sending out a sneak peek at the upcoming Halloween boutique on August 25 via Instagram or Facebook. Yeah!!!馃槀

The Cackling Cauldron
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have no plans to join Facebook or Instagram so won鈥檛 be looking at their streaming. Rather sad when retailers decide to limit who can see their products.
Well as far as I know it's just the "sneak peek", you will still be able to go there for the live experience when it opens!

Registered
I just saw this and thought some of you all might be as excited as I am to get the update. Rogers Garden will be sending out a sneak peek at the upcoming Halloween boutique on August 25 via Instagram or Facebook. Yeah!!!馃槀
Thought I'd give you a clue to this years theme:

Come with us to experience and see, this our dream land of Halloween. Meander through our maze of fun and immerse yourself in what鈥檚 to come. Discover creepy, crawling, bone chilling ghouls all hailing the Pumpkin King in this formal room. Mischievous faces welcome you inside but keep your eyes open for tricks they might hide. Life is no fun without a good fright, but onwards you go towards the light. True love and devotion are plain to see, that this was simply meant to be. What鈥檚 this? What鈥檚 this? Explore our eerie land. Even if it frightens you, we鈥檒l hold your hand.

The Cackling Cauldron
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thought I'd give you a clue to this years theme:

Come with us to experience and see, this our dream land of Halloween. Meander through our maze of fun and immerse yourself in what鈥檚 to come. Discover creepy, crawling, bone chilling ghouls all hailing the Pumpkin King in this formal room. Mischievous faces welcome you inside but keep your eyes open for tricks they might hide. Life is no fun without a good fright, but onwards you go towards the light. True love and devotion are plain to see, that this was simply meant to be. What鈥檚 this? What鈥檚 this? Explore our eerie land. Even if it frightens you, we鈥檒l hold your hand.
Ok so do you work at Roger's or know someone that does?? 馃 馃槉
Thank you for the hint!

The Cackling Cauldron
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh my gosh, since I was first introduced to Roger's Gardens your Halloween Boutique displays have beed a highlight each year leading up to Halloween. I just love the work you all do and the inspiration I get from it. It's such a nice little surprise to meet you here.

My other ride is a Ninja
I'm their Creative Director and have been a fan of Halloween Forum. I'm so glad that you are interested in our store. Thanks for your support!!!
I agree with everyothing A_granger said seeing your vids is the highlight of the season. just wish there was one close to me so i could see in person . there is so much inspiration

Registered
I'm their Creative Director and have been a fan of Halloween Forum. I'm so glad that you are interested in our store. Thanks for your support!!!
just so you know...I come from the Boston area specifically to go to RG for the Halloween Boutique. It is amazing and wonderful and we can't come this year but already booked the trip for 2023!

Registered
Oh gosh, let me just echo how much inspiration I get from the Rogers Garden videos/walkthrough each year! I could watch them each 20+ times and I'll find something new to be excited about every time! I will never forget that literal jaw-dropping moment I had when I spotted the 2015 (I think that was the year!) tarot card display where they were all sort of swirling up to the ceiling - just perfection! Looking forward to what we'll see this year!

Registered
just so you know...I come from the Boston area specifically to go to RG for the Halloween Boutique. It is amazing and wonderful and we can't come this year but already booked the trip for 2023!
Now that's devotion! Thanks for making the trip next year. We have already started working on the theme and props for 2023. I think it will be great!!!

Registered
Oh gosh, let me just echo how much inspiration I get from the Rogers Garden videos/walkthrough each year! I could watch them each 20+ times and I'll find something new to be excited about every time! I will never forget that literal jaw-dropping moment I had when I spotted the 2015 (I think that was the year!) tarot card display where they were all sort of swirling up to the ceiling - just perfection! Looking forward to what we'll see this year!
Thanks for all the appreciation. I'll let the team know much inspiration they bring. Right now we are working on props and all covered in paint!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts