Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a Animated Rocking Granny and understand the instructions enough to be able to slow her speed down? If so, please give me some detailed instructions. Dont ask me about the wiring and stuff, this is for someone who has one and cant figure it out...I dont have it here in front of me.

Also, can a dimmer be added to a wiper motor to slow the speed or will this just burn up the motor?

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,780 Posts
Does anyone out there have a Animated Rocking Granny and understand the instructions enough to be able to slow her speed down? If so, please give me some detailed instructions. Dont ask me about the wiring and stuff, this is for someone who has one and cant figure it out...I dont have it here in front of me.

Also, can a dimmer be added to a wiper motor to slow the speed or will this just burn up the motor?
what voltage is the power supply for your wiper motor ? If it is 12 volts, you could try just running it off of a 5 volt power supply. That is how Monster guts sells their kits and the 5 volt setup works great. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts