Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting together my own version of a Granny in a rocker. I have all the parts necessary for the build except I can not come up with a dialoque for her to say. I plan to sit her on the front porch a bit of a distance away from TOT'S about 10 feet or so. I think I want her to be nasty and maybe a bit loopy or crazy but thats about all that I have come up with so far.

I thought with all the creative minds here on the forum I would be able to come up with a quality script. I am only looking for maybe about 1-2 min. of different phrases. I will be having the voice over of the script perfessionally produced, and I would be more than happy to share the finished recording with anyone interested. PLEASE HELP.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi there! That's EXACTLY what I want to do but am unsure of how to rig up the wiper motor...any ideas? As for the script, how about one of the "back in the day, when I was a little girl" speels?? Just an idea. LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am putting together my own version of a Granny in a rocker. I have all the parts necessary for the build except I can not come up with a dialoque for her to say. I plan to sit her on the front porch a bit of a distance away from TOT'S about 10 feet or so. I think I want her to be nasty and maybe a bit loopy or crazy but thats about all that I have come up with so far.

I thought with all the creative minds here on the forum I would be able to come up with a quality script. I am only looking for maybe about 1-2 min. of different phrases. I will be having the voice over of the script perfessionally produced, and I would be more than happy to share the finished recording with anyone interested. PLEASE HELP.
We just finished our rocking granny this evening. Looks very good. Took a bit of trial and error to get the rocking under control. She actually was trying to turn the chair over backwards!

I'm also looking for a very psychotic, insane, mumbling track to use with her. Looking forward to hearing what you develop. Even 30-45 seconds would be good. I don't even care if mine is understandable. Just crazy mumbling would be great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts