Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i wanted to know what you prefer rap or rock. personally i love classic rock and i really dont like rap.the reason is because all rap talks about is money drugs and girls and i think rap does not take talent and all you have to do is be able to talk while rock takes a good voice and being good at playing instruments

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Old school rock and some Heavy Metal. Blakk metal, death metal. I remember when rap first started out never been a fan. I would not go as far to say " it takes no talent ". But they don't play instuments. Turntables are not a instrument!!! But thats just my opinion.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
There is some good rap out there. Give this a listen -

"I used to watch Dr, J come through in the clutch..." us old guys can relate to that!
I have Coolio, Method Man, Warren G among others in my collection. But, no way it can touch R&R.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya im actually 13 and i dislike rap and i love classic rock and some metal. But rock rules and rap stinks.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
ROCK AND ROLL pretty much any kind any time. although i don't dislike rap i just don't tune into it. wolfman, i did like yours-rookie, i would be under the covers and learn to very much dislike rap. that scared the crap out of me. geesh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts