Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,114 Posts
I like that Spirit seems to be leaning further towards the creepy side of Halloween.
I've long that there is an opportunity there for them....seems like they could continue with their current style props (flashing eyes, loud cackles, etc.), but also develop a line of boutique 'creepy/spooky' as well.

For example, design a cohesive haunted manor motif where all of the fabrics, colors, tones, symbols in the line played off of each other. It might take some work, but once you got folks picking up pieces, it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine the desire to collect an entire line of items setting in.

It just seems like a good way to capture, and hold, another part of the haunting public that they might not otherwise get. Plus, if it was in a more traditional/classic vein, it seems as though it would carry over from year to year, and not be reliant on what is 'trending' (e.g. zombies, etc.), or worse, require licensing fees.....

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
This one's cool, but I have no room in my haunt for things that "roam" around.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
This one does seem pretty cool, but like Penumbra I have set positions for things in my haunt and don't really have a place for roaming things. I may buy it if I can find a way to keep it contained, though. What I'm wondering is why this costs so much less than the Teddy Bear Girl from the Walking Dead, yet it has pretty much the same motion.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
This one does seem pretty cool, but like Penumbra I have set positions for things in my haunt and don't really have a place for roaming things. I may buy it if I can find a way to keep it contained, though. What I'm wondering is why this costs so much less than the Teddy Bear Girl from the Walking Dead, yet it has pretty much the same motion.
The Walking Dead girl is a lot bigger isn't she?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
My guess is that this isn't a licensed product & the WD girl was larger. For WD you gotta pay a fee to use their characters where this is just a generic, creepy doll.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts