Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
I stopped in Rite Aid to pick up a birthday card and saw that their Halloween is still 50% off with Rewards Card. If you are interested in the regular price of these, I added it in my album photo description.

Latex wolf mask, full head. Battery operated LED red eyes, crows are plastic.

Pretty sure this is the same door knocker that Big Lots had this year. His eyes light and his mouth moves.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts

The Projection Plus have a static house background with bats that fly around it.

I have the old man mask and he has alot of long white hair. Use him for a wizard prop. The hair on the pirate guy was pretty long. Most of it was black but there was a red section too. The hooded scary mask to the far left could be used in a mummy setting I think.

And if you didn't want to hand out candy, thought these were interesting alternatives:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Riteaid Halloween hockey mask

I picked this mask up today! After seeing really bad mock masks over the past decades I was really excited to see this thin, yet pretty close to screen accurate ( I'm talking general shape, holes and....SNAPS). Anyone else share my frustration with pi$$-poor hockey masks (like the foam pad one). Anywho. Here's a pic (if it loads) and you be the judge.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKr9pejXUAUwnMs.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts