Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm definitely going to see it but, have to wait until I'm back from Mexico. :( What is up with no Kate? I love strong female characters.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I just saw the preview and it looks awesome. Kate has said no more catsuits & corsets for her; I guess this is supposed to be a prequel with Rhona Mitra (sp?) as the lead female. She was in Boston Legal, and the werewolf movie Skinwalkers. Not sure if she's playing the same character as Kate or not, cause they do look similar!

·
Registered
232 Posts
think this was before Kate's character was introduced into the fold of the story line.
i believe Rhona Mitra's character is the one who falls in love with the Lycans leader

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
It's being released here today as well. Might venture along and see it tomorrow. The trailers look pretty good.

A

·
0 Posts
This prequel story traces the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their one-time slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
I saw the movie opening night last friday. I simply loved it! It was great...........until fire alarms rang off in the theatre, lol! T'was a false alarm (went off after a few seconds).

All in all, if you love the UInderworld movies, definetly go see this one. It's going into my collection along with the 2 others for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I had the opportunity this week to watch the first two Underworld movies on dvd. I'd not seen them before this, just heard about them. First one was great, second one was ok. I'll give the third one a try when its out on vid. :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts