Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my Invite -- Feedback needed

A huge thank you to Frankie's Girl for the inspiring Surreal Estate theme and for all of her suggestions for our party this year.

Here is a copy of our invite -- It still needs some tweaking. I am not loving the Party Information section and would love some ideas on how to tell our guests to wear a costume, bring a dish to share for a creepy concoction contest and that a full bar will be provided.

Any suggestions on layout and wording is welcome!

Every guest will receive a skeleton key that will open a container that will hold the "Tempt your Fate" game.

I am in the process of creating a website that the guests can use to reply to the party. Does anyone have any suggestions on what site I should use to build the website?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,852 Posts
That is awesome!

I think what you've got written is good, just maybe play with the font/colors (alternate orange and black or do a really bold font on the date and costumes required part - I actually would make both of those larger as they are the important part of that section).

I would also suggest centering all text in that space - it would look better, but if you play with the fonts and colors, it will probably look fine left justified as you have it now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts