Halloween Forum banner

Riddler Bag

1751 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Bobamaltz
Hey everyone,

I am going to a Batman convention and I need a bag to carry my stuff in. I don't want to use one of the DC Comics bags they give you I want a bag like the Jim Carrey one from Batman Forever when he's taking the bombs out of it when destroying the bat cave. But I don't know what those kinds of bags are called or where you can find them. Someone please let me know where I can buy them or what they are.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
I just checked out a youtube video of a bunch of Riddler scenes (YouTube - All the Riddler Scenes Part 3 (Batman Forever)), and you get fleeting views of the bag from 4:10-4:36. At 4:35/4:36 is the best shot of it, and while I'm no expert, it looks like a drawstring bag with a very long shoulder cord (of course, vivid green with his favorite punctuation mark). Now, where you would buy a bag like that I don't know. If you are so inclined, it should be really easy to make, and that may be the best route if you want such a bright green bag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.