Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found something creepy!

I was googling scary songs for my haunt when i came across a website about certain songs played backwards talking about satan and stuff so i looked at it just cause i was curious.

So, theres this one song by the Beetles called Revolution 9. Its not like their other happy songs but they said it was a "expirimental" type of music.

Here it is played normaly, notice the strange music and try and listen for people talking backwards-

YouTube - The Beatles - Revolution #9

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
The song this brings to mind for me is someones got "Too much time on thier hands" They hear a lot of stuff in those backwards songs I dont hear.

·
Registered
457 Posts
On Prince's Purple Rain album there is some backward stuff. It's at the end of Darling Nickki. It's funny because played forward it says: Hello, how are you? I am fine because the lord is coming soon. Coming coming soon. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Usually people say it's satanic messages recorded backwards like that, but Prince did the opposite. Leave it to Prince!
The Beatles thing just got boring after a minute or two and lost it's novelty. I don't like that song forward either, so it's really no surprise.

·
Registered
17 Posts
On Prince's Purple Rain album there is some backward stuff. It's at the end of Darling Nickki. It's funny because played forward it says: Hello, how are you? I am fine because the lord is coming soon. Coming coming soon. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Usually people say it's satanic messages recorded backwards like that, but Prince did the opposite. Leave it to Prince!
The Beatles thing just got boring after a minute or two and lost it's novelty. I don't like that song forward either, so it's really no surprise.
Gotta love that song. Better yet his music.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts