Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that there is no option to re-use uploaded image file. I'm forced to re-upload the same image file several times (different threads and gallery).

Is there no option to let us re-use image files across the forum and gallery?

·
Administrator
667 Posts
Test:

Edit: Yes you can. Simply go to your Settings (top right corner) > left side, under Miscellaneous - Attachments > can change the list to view as thumbnails to find the image you want to reuse that you've uploaded in the past > click on the image and copy the URL and paste into your post using the tags which is what I did for this picture. That was posted last year for halloween.

Give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Nate

·
Administrator
667 Posts
Using that test account, I too was unable to view the pic in my previous post. I saw it like this (in the test account):

halloweenpic1.jpg

But in this admin account, this is how I see it:

halloweenpic2.jpg

Have you tried doing it yourself? Can you link the posts where this isn't working for you?

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I usually open a second Halloween Forum page - Click my User name at the top - Scroll down to albums on the left side of page - Click the album if shown in thumbnail or click "more" until I see it - Click on pic I want - Right click and copy "BB code"....Then paste it in my other page I'm typing the post on....By using the BB code it shows the pic directly in your post so you don't have click on a link to go to another page to see it and I find it easy to grab the pics you want to use especially if your pulling from different albums....ZR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts