Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few years I've really been looking forward to buying Halloween Reusable Bags. I only have 2 so far: World Market & Joanns. There's got to be more out there but I've never seen them at Trader Joes, TJMax, etc. Does anyone have recommendations? Thank you.

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
TJMaxx/Homegoods has them during the season. I have one somewhere...wait...it's a sugar skull one but close enough.

I also have one of these floating around somewhere too. I have the Charlie Brown pirate one (just a random internet pic, not my actual bag). It was from the first new Peanuts movie. It was a promo treat bag from Safeway. You can still get them on Ebay pretty cheaply.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I picked up several from Joann's last year. Every time I use them for groceries - the cashiers always comment on them. I also bought some at Dollar Tree. They are supposed to be trick or treat sacks. They don't hold a lot but I like using those too.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked up several from Joann's last year. Every time I use them for groceries - the cashiers always comment on them. I also bought some at Dollar Tree. They are supposed to be trick or treat sacks. They don't hold a lot but I like using those too.
Absolutely love the one we found at Joann's last year. Unfortunately the closest Dollary Tree is about 15 miles away & traffic only makes it worse.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I get all mine from Kroger , I have lots prefer the used Plastic bottle ones compared to the cheaper paper like ones . Every year I got to the different krogers to buy them all . Price range 1.99 on sale for the plastic bottle ones

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,631 Posts
for those of you with a little sewing know-how, why not try something like this? Find some cool magazine articles or maybe print something?

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the past few years I've really been looking forward to buying Halloween Reusable Bags. I only have 2 so far: World Market & Joanns. There's got to be more out there but I've never seen them at Trader Joes, TJMax, etc. Does anyone have recommendations? Thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts