Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am probably not posting this in the correct category but hopefully it gets some views. One of my favorite horror movies since childhood has been Return of the Living Dead part II. I love the light comedy aspect, the zombie make up, characters, everything! I remember around 2002 there were a few screen used zombie masks from the film being sold online via some website (can’t recall the name). I believe a few were also floating around on eBay here and there over the years. I haven’t seen any postings for any in a long time and it may be kind of a long shot since it’s a 33 year old movie and many of the props/ masks are probably showing their age(?) Anyway, I was curious if anyone knows or even has a screen used mask or prop of any kind from the film I could see some pics of.. maybe even purchase if I’m feelin it:p I think a documentary came out on YouTube around 10 years ago (ROTLD: they won’t stay dead) and I recall there being some props from the film in the background and they looked in great condition! Anyway, just curious:)
Thanks guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts