Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little while back I clicked on a thread someone had posted looking for a large (like 3-5 foot) skull mask. While doing a search to help out (think someone else posted about Retro-a-Go-Go in the thread) I ended up at Retro-a-Go-Go's website. Had been on it sometime back for a tiki retro item I was looking for but honestly forgot they had halloween themed items as well. Very unique fun items. I spotted the Ben Cooper Ghoulsville masks and fell in love with the Mummy one which came in regular and GID paint. Since I have an ancient Eqyptian theme in the plans, jumped on the chance to get these 2-foot masks at their Scratch n' Scuff pricing to use as an eyecatching entrance promotion for the haunt theme. Finally got around to taking photos to share. This is the GID version. The masks are made of the lightweight plastic material some of you might remember from halloween masks in the 50/60s but are sturdy as backed.

Retro-a-Go-Go has a brick and mortar location in Michigan and an online web presence. Great company to support. My two masks were well packed and the box had Fragile and brightly colored Do Not Crush labels all over. Definitely check out the Scratch n' Scuff area for some great deals. Right now I'm seeing Dracula, Werewolf, Skull, Black Cat, RadioActive Astronaut and Jack the Ripper listed. Very pleased with the condition of mine.

https://www.retroagogo.com

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,405 Posts
You can stick some battery operated lights in that sucker & it looks great! I have a skull & Frankenstein & something others I can't remember right now & LOVE them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts