Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread for my 50th birthday retirement asylum earlier....now I need help with the bathroom. In years past, the bathroom has always been a big deal....here are my ideas, and I welcome your input and suggestions!

Emergency pull cord in tub and near toliet (not sure If I can order one or if I should make one up)
shower seat with skeleton sitting on it....shower brush - shower cap...how can I add to this?
Glycerine denture soap for sink in a cup...uppers and lower

Depends for the back of the toliet tank.

Any other suggestions...I'm stumped!

(Doesn't seem like a woowzer to me...so I need to pull something remarkable off!)

·
Registered
357 Posts
The shower seat with a skeleton is terrific ... how about some bottles of pills and vitamins with creepy but humorous labels ... a wig stand and a wig ... a few bottles of "ode to the fountain of youth". Maybe a large jar of marbles with a label saying something about ... if you feel like you've lost your marbles ... take one.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Put a logo on the shower curtain of the asylum ... have soap and shampoo ... a soap the shape of a brain or "hand" soap ... have a rat or mouse sitting at the foot of the skeleton. You could also have towels hanging that have a logo on them. Easy to do. Instead of a bathrobe ... a straight jacket hanging from the back of the door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts