Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is a video for my latest prop I just finished. Its a pretty simple animated prop that I came up with to add some life to all of my sedentary tombstones.

Thanks!!!!! I do all of my lettering using a dremel with a router attachment here is a video I made showing how I do it hopefully this helps. Its the easiest technique for me and gives good results

I love your tombstone, it's so simple yet cool. I have a stupid question that I'm sorry if it seems self explanatory, but I've never made anything with a motor (yet)....why did you have the drill hooked up to the back of the tombstone.
Also, you made using your dremel look so effortless. My husband just bought me a dremel but it didn't come with the router attachment. Can you buy that separate?

·
Registered
326 Posts
The tombstone looks great. Can you post a pic or pics of the back? The video is great but it shows a side view of the back. It would be great if you could show a full back shot? Also, can you tell me where you got the linkage from the motor arm to the metal bar?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts