Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there ever came up with a Resident evil theme display if yes what kind of decorations and props and music sounds you use in this theme display I wanted to make mine very cool I never done a theme on a horror game before but I think this will be very challenging but I will see what it becomes next Halloween

Attachments

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I think there was a thread on here (or it may have been on HauntForum) where two guys had a little competition to do this to dog skeletons. One was dried out and mummified, one was bloody. I'll try and remember where it was if someone else doesn't beat me to it first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sound awesome in the mean time what should I start working first I have no clue where to begin

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Found it!

It's the thread "Friendly Competition" in the "Halloween Props" section. It gives you an idea of what can be done along those lines. You could do the Dobermanns from R.E this way to stand in the hallway and put the fear of God into everyone.

For corpsing in general Stiltbeast is one of the best sources to look at.

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,843 Posts
This was really low budget. I did a zombie party paying homage to a variety of zombie movies like a Shaun of the Dead Winchester pub and 28 Days Later missing person board among other things. We had a small hallway and we turned that into a Resident Evil employee area with bulletin board. If you were an employee at the Umbrella Corp., what might you see? Viral updates, lab contest, safety notice. I have most of the visuals if you want them. PM me with your address and I'll mail to you.

18ee550c144e5ba6ba254fe96555b993.jpg

resident_evil.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts