Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALMOST had my ghosts up and running this year. I worked on them all the way up till the day before but fell short. I hate to take it all apart now, I feel like I need to test it out first. Has anyone here re-purposed the set up and swapped out the ghosts for something like reindeer or light weight santa's ? I'm thinking that would be pretty cool, I would probably just have to set the speed a little lower so Santa doesn't get killed in the process. I was thinking of hanging a couple of reindeer independent of each other and then a Santa. Please let me know you what your thoughts are or suggestions. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was my concern as well. I thought if I couldnt et them lite enuff i would get a lot of bounce or sag. im using 50# test spiderwire, does anybody feel that will work or should I go up in lb test. or should I change to something else completely.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grumpy
Do your candy canes or what ever else you might hang stay stationary or do they travel like your ghosts

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Just go ahead and use your ghost. It could be a Christmas Carol "Ghost of Christmas Past".

Better make an Ebenezer Scrooge tombstone (like I did) to go with the display, just so everyone knows what's up. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts