Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I lurk around HF, I see so many wonderful ways people have recreated Sam from Trick r Treat. I decided, what the heck... I'll give it a go. So I too will throw my version of Sam into the ring. LOL Some of you know, I love to push the envelope in using blowmolds in Halloween decorating... Here's my version by repurposing a blowmold pumpkinhead scarecrow/goblin.

Cute with a touch of Creepy! Or Creepy with a touch of Cute?! Works for me! :D

sam.jpg goblin.jpg my sam.jpg

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Oh you are SO good! What a brilliant idea! And perfect execution - as always. :)

(BTW, picked up a pretty sad looking snowman blowmold a while back. Hoping to repaint him with the help of your instructions you posted a while back. So thanks for that.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
I have no idea how you found just the exactly right blowmold for creating something like this... that is PERFECT!

That is seriously adorable (and creepy) and you are amazingly talented. You've definitely got an artist's eye! :D

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Hilda, this is beyond awesome. This is truly amazing and I absolutely love it. Not to "steal" the idea, but this is something I just may do.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How does this look at night lit up?
Orange. LOL That's a problem with the original pumpkinhead blowmold too (since it is orange plastic). It won't be a problem because where I will use him will have so much ambient lighting. We have to drill another light hole in his back (the original hole was in the head)... When we do that I'll take a picture for you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts