Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing an Evil Carnival theme this year and trying to reuse some props from years past. Any ideas how to tie it in with new theme? All help appreciated coming up blank on this one.
Thanks!

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
I have two kicking legs props (bought one for a back up a few years back from Spirit on clearance). For my carnival I was going to go the cannon route with one (easy to do with sonotubes from the hardware store for the cannon barrel) and the other one I wanted to use with the sawing a man in half act.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
One of these years I hope to do a carnevil theme and planned to have my kicking legs dressed as an animal trainer. I was then going to make an elephant leg sticking through a tent flap stepping on the back of the hapless trainer. If I could make it work, I was also going to have a trunk swinging back and forth through the flap.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,719 Posts
Any place to hang a trapeze swing? You could have a creepy trapeze artist "swinging."
I really like the stuck-in-a-cannon one!

·
Evil Wizard
2,169 Posts
If memory serves, several years ago when Devil's Chariot was doing his 'Rasputin's Carnival of Risk' theme, he may have had a pair of kicking legs sticking out of a cotton candy machine?

Unless I'm conflating his haunt with some other forum member's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts