Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there again,

I have been a member on here since 2009 but have not been decorating due to young children getting scared of daddy's "boo toys". Anyway, so this year the kids are old enough and not scared anymore and I am getting my gear out of storage, and one of my prize animatronics the headless bride(made by Gemma I believe) has a broken motor that turns her body left and right, its making a lot of noise and not moving without getting a shove each time. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement motor or know how to fix this problem. Last time I was on here(many years ago) there was a problem with her mouth clacking when it was moving, and the problem was corrected with help from people here, and I'm hoping lightning might strike twice. Any and all help is appreciated. This is the animatronic I'm talking about in case that helps

209.jpg

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Burnsy! Welcome Back. :)

I'd start a new thread in the Props section with a title something like Repairing Headless Bride Animatronic, or something like that. That might catch the attention of anyone who owns that prop. I don't think most people swing by the Member Introduction section.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm so glad your kids are ready for to join you in haunting. As for the motor question . . .that would be PERFECT to post in the prop building or other areas of the forum. There are a lot of amazing people on here that will know what to do if they see your question. Go my ghoulish friend and find their lair and your questions will be answered.

GiggleingGhost

1 - 10 of 10 Posts