Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rescued a couple reindeer motors last year. My display is a realistic cemetery with zombies. I have two wiper motor props and a pneumatic prop. I am looking for some subtle uses for these motors. Any suggestions would be great. Videos even better.

·
cheap and easy
2,294 Posts
A breathing Grave would be a good prop to make with that motor PM me if you decide to make and need any help and I will give you a parts list and a picture how to.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
If you don't mind experimenting a bit, take a look at Heresjohnny's site

http://johnnysghost.blogspot.ca

It's amazing how much motion he gets out of a single motor - I don't know that he uses reindeer motors a lot, but I imagine if you keep the weight light enough, (or use counterbalances) you'd be fine.

·
2,305 Posts
Whoops. Deleted this post. Didn't really fit the "subtle" description you were looking for and I don't want to send the thread in the wrong direction. Just sent you a visitor message instead.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I guess I really didn't read the original post that well either. A Tombstone Peeper is a simple and subtle prop. Weight may be an issue so you would have to make sure it's light.

·
2,305 Posts
ˆNah, I think the Ouija board is a brilliant idea, and I love how easy tombstone peepers are. Subtlety would just depend on execution I think.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At this point the I am leaning g in one of two directions.
I have a Michael Meyers I made that just stands back in the shadow with a strobe. Maybe have his head moving.
Or I have a couple Costco skellies that I can use o e to have a turning head. He will probably be leaning against a tombstone. Those should be easy enough to do. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts