Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
This story was on Coast to Coast AM last night. It's pretty fascinating. I think reincarnation makes sense in a lot of ways. Is one lifetime really enough for our soul to learn everything it needs to know?

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's fascinating stuff. With the notable exception of Christianity, most of the religions of the World accept Reincarnation as a fact. I have an aunt who is the reincarnation of Mary, Queen of Scots. Is that weird or what?

·
Registered
291 Posts
i agree that this is fascinating. i don't understand why some Christian people get so angry about this concept. the bible can be true as well as reincarnation. Why must we label and explain everything under just one ultimately condensed perspective?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I saw this on tv a couple of weeks ago. I'm Christian and I believe in reincarnation. I see the bible as only part of it all. There's no way everything can be explained in one book by several peoplee, as big as it may be.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Again...I'm open minded on this one too.
Reincarnation appears to be much more widely accepted in eastern cultures than in the west.

There are some fascinating and inexplicable stories from India in particular, Involving children far too young to understand the concept of reincarnation who have given pinpoint accurate descriptions of families and villages that they have never visited where they supposedly lived in their previous existences.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am the Reincarnation of someone that was never supposed to have been, that was wholly written out of the History Books and Records changed or falsified to write her out of the history Books.
I wish I could say more than that about mine, but I would likely be laughed and questioned off this Board.
I have my doubts that anyone would believe me because the History Books say nothing and even flat Deny the existance of who I Really was, even though I have multitudes of Records and other Info, as well as Pictures, to back that up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am the Reincarnation of someone that was never supposed to have been, that was wholly written out of the History Books and Records changed or falsified to write her out of the history Books.
I wish I could say more than that about mine, but I would likely be laughed and questioned off this Board.
I have my doubts that anyone would believe me because the History Books say nothing and even flat Deny the existance of who I Really was, even though I have multitudes of Records and other Info, as well as Pictures, to back that up.
I'm curious now! :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
IF you are willing to hear me out, even though I will likely catch Hell for this, I will say who I was.

There are many stories about Billy the Kid out of NM.
Well, there was one very special Lady in his life, that bore him 4 kids.
Her Name was Abrana Garcia.
They were Wed Feb. 11, 1871 in Santa Rosa, NM.
I have a photo of the location as well, to back my claim.
The Record is from Santa Fe, NM Catholic Archdiocese.
It is in the Billy the Kid Packet.
I have the Photos of the Family with the Kids to back my Documentation.
As well, I have located Records that state her as Head of Household, with a "Martin Garcia" as the Family Head.
Martin was actually Billy.
That was the Name that Abrana gave Billy to help hide him because of his Reputation.
They had a Daughter and 3 Sons.
I have many Census and other Records as well as a Family Book that Proves this.
I am still Related by some distance to this Family, as a 9th Gr. Cousin by Marriage.
I also hold a vast Repository of Memories and other Documents backing my claims.
I have been to several of the Locations around NM and have many instances where something will be Familiar to me and I can tell exactly what happened there from that era.
No, Not from History Books, but from my own Memories.
I have met Billy's Spirit Self at the Hotel where they Met a year before they were Married, Hotel La Fonda de Santa Fe, NM. when I was 14 in this life.
I still return there from time to time.
Every now and again, I will go place Flowers at the Grave for Billy, to let him know I still remember and to pay my respects.
I make sure that his Grave gets proper Care and Cleaning and sometimes clean it myself.
I have been to Silver City and yes, things seemed just a bit familiar.
I still am planning a trip to Mesilla and Las Cruces, to see if it can bring forward any additional Memories.
I have also been to Roswell, NM where the Train Station was, but I couldn't locate the place I wanted to see.
Return Trip is in the works.
I have been to Lincoln, NM. and every time I do go, Billy is right there waiting for me.
He protects me from the likes of Pat Garrett, Bob Ollinger, J.W. Bell and William Brady.
We are still very close.
My last communication from Billy was a couple of days ago.
But one thing; my former self is Not supposed to exist or is denied all together.
Don't believe everything you read. It isn't true.
I am also very close with whom I believe to have been Paulita Maxwell. She also denies any Relationship with Billy.
It was in Fact, Pat Garrett and Billy's Brother Joseph that she had Relations with.
That is why her Son looked so close to his Uncle, Billy. Joseph and Billy shared the very same Blood Lines.
Sadly, the Descendants are very, very Bad people.
They Drink like Fishes and Smoke like Chimneys.
I met them once and Never again will I do that. It was a Huge Mistake.
When they get to going on the Sauce, they get Mouthy and Verbally Abusive.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Actually in early Christianity, reincarnation was widely accepted, it wasn't until certain power hungry factions made it unacceptable, that it was frowned upon. Christ was the most spiritual, and open minded person that ever lived, which is why I follow his teachings, why these judgmental, close minded assholes claim to be Christian is beyond me, but I know for a fact that I have lived before,and don't see any problem including it into my spiritual life.

·
Registered
55 Posts
IF you are willing to hear me out, even though I will likely catch Hell for this, I will say who I was.

There are many stories about Billy the Kid out of NM.
Well, there was one very special Lady in his life, that bore him 4 kids.
Her Name was Abrana Garcia.
They were Wed Feb. 11, 1871 in Santa Rosa, NM.
I have a photo of the location as well, to back my claim.
The Record is from Santa Fe, NM Catholic Archdiocese.
It is in the Billy the Kid Packet.
I have the Photos of the Family with the Kids to back my Documentation.
As well, I have located Records that state her as Head of Household, with a "Martin Garcia" as the Family Head.
Martin was actually Billy.
That was the Name that Abrana gave Billy to help hide him because of his Reputation.
They had a Daughter and 3 Sons.
I have many Census and other Records as well as a Family Book that Proves this.
I am still Related by some distance to this Family, as a 9th Gr. Cousin by Marriage.
I also hold a vast Repository of Memories and other Documents backing my claims.
I have been to several of the Locations around NM and have many instances where something will be Familiar to me and I can tell exactly what happened there from that era.
No, Not from History Books, but from my own Memories.
I have met Billy's Spirit Self at the Hotel where they Met a year before they were Married, Hotel La Fonda de Santa Fe, NM. when I was 14 in this life.
I still return there from time to time.
Every now and again, I will go place Flowers at the Grave for Billy, to let him know I still remember and to pay my respects.
I make sure that his Grave gets proper Care and Cleaning and sometimes clean it myself.
I have been to Silver City and yes, things seemed just a bit familiar.
I still am planning a trip to Mesilla and Las Cruces, to see if it can bring forward any additional Memories.
I have also been to Roswell, NM where the Train Station was, but I couldn't locate the place I wanted to see.
Return Trip is in the works.
I have been to Lincoln, NM. and every time I do go, Billy is right there waiting for me.
He protects me from the likes of Pat Garrett, Bob Ollinger, J.W. Bell and William Brady.
We are still very close.
My last communication from Billy was a couple of days ago.
But one thing; my former self is Not supposed to exist or is denied all together.
Don't believe everything you read. It isn't true.
I am also very close with whom I believe to have been Paulita Maxwell. She also denies any Relationship with Billy.
It was in Fact, Pat Garrett and Billy's Brother Joseph that she had Relations with.
That is why her Son looked so close to his Uncle, Billy. Joseph and Billy shared the very same Blood Lines.
Sadly, the Descendants are very, very Bad people.
They Drink like Fishes and Smoke like Chimneys.
I met them once and Never again will I do that. It was a Huge Mistake.
When they get to going on the Sauce, they get Mouthy and Verbally Abusive.

Very interesting! I don't know anything about Billy the Kid -- will have to do some investigating now!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Last night I watched a film called Audrey Rose. The film touches upon the concept of reincarnation. It maybe a bit dated, but it is an interesting film. If you have Netflix, it is available streaming.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
I believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw this on tv a couple of weeks ago. I'm Christian and I believe in reincarnation. I see the bible as only part of it all. There's no way everything can be explained in one book by several peoplee, as big as it may be.
I'm also a christian and believe in reincarnation and think I have been here before, before written time. I think the bible been so rewritten by men wanting power throughout history that while I believe, I like to take a closer look at content than face value.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
I believe our "spirts" can be around for centuries. So memories that we get dejavou about, or cherecteristics and memories of ancestors can be things we saw. Now please don't jump down my gullet for such a strange idea. I believe a person can be very attached to their family. So your "spirit" or essence probable saw your grandparents meet or some great ancestor fight in war or do some significant event in his/her life. I also believe that our spirit is male or female depending on who we are. So a person is conected with those of the same gendor or sometimes with a person they are attracted to. So the thoughts of being in a familiar place that we have not been to in this life, or having memories of an ancestors experience is not that you were that person, but that you were there with them and experienced the event vicarously. In other words your spirit can live in the past, live this life, then pass into the spirit world were you continue to exist and posibly interact with family we love. I am a Christian and believe that the truth of the universe is stranger than science or religion will admit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe our "spirts" can be around for centuries. So memories that we get dejavou about, or cherecteristics and memories of ancestors can be things we saw. Now please don't jump down my gullet for such a strange idea. I believe a person can be very attached to their family. So your "spirit" or essence probable saw your grandparents meet or some great ancestor fight in war or do some significant event in his/her life. I also believe that our spirit is male or female depending on who we are. So a person is conected with those of the same gendor or sometimes with a person they are attracted to. So the thoughts of being in a familiar place that we have not been to in this life, or having memories of an ancestors experience is not that you were that person, but that you were there with them and experienced the event vicarously. In other words your spirit can live in the past, live this life, then pass into the spirit world were you continue to exist and posibly interact with family we love. I am a Christian and believe that the truth of the universe is stranger than science or religion will admit.
I would take what you are saying but more go with that our spirits when in human death since the spirit has left the body to return to heaven or then energy creating everything could watch life happen and even return to the same family and the memories come from watching our family before and after a person's death.

Just my thoughts :)

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
I think the spirits of the dead are all around up. I believe ghosts do stay around their families before life and after life. Or some are stuck in a place because of unfinished bueseness or trama.

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
I've always believed in it but I am absolutely convinced of it because of my daughter. She 13 now but about 10 years ago, when she was 3, we were playing in her room. She looked up at me and said "it didn't hurt". I thought I misunderstood her and asked her what she said. Again she says "It didn't hurt mom". I said what didn't hurt. She said "When I died, It didn't hurt". "The doctors didn't hurt me". I tried to get more out of her but she was done. I guess she just wanted me to know that it was ok when she died. She has no memory of it now and thinks it hysterical when I tell the story but 10 years ago, that 3 year old did remember like it happened the day before. My only regret was that I couldn't get more of the story out of her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts