Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Looks great!

Is it a working chair (lights/sound) or a static prop? Is it going to have an unlucky victim in the hotseat? :D

Registered
Pretty cool! I would think that a light show with maybe a failing execution would be pretty awesome. Recreate the scene from the Green Mile! Awesome work!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Working Chair for who ever is brave enough to sit LOL

I took a sander and bolted to the bottom of the sheet of aluminum and wow you can feel it all over and the sound it great LOL

I still have to get a hold of some straps and figure out my helmet i'm also going to use a strobe / black lights / and fog

:D

Registered
It is perfect, and looks so real ... looking forward to finishing touches. Great job!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

as for the finishing touches well seen as how it's for the kids I'm going to dress it up a little with some lights and black light paint here and there to add a little color only the smart a*% brats and unsuspecting adults will get the full treatment & shock LOL

Devilishly Dutch
Looks great! We had a chair a few years ago and it was the hit of the party. EVERYONE wanted to sit in it lol

MsM

Registered
Discussion Starter #8

So tell me what do you think??????

Now that the chair is done i have to get busy on the sign and the rest of the yard LOL

here's what i have done so far I just wish more of my stuff was weather safe so most of it can't go out until the day of

Halloween 09 pictures by confucius101 - Photobucket

sasquatch
That chair is awesome. in low light it looks very old and distressed. The lights and strobes are convincing. Good Job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts