Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regan from Exorcist
Coming Soon to Spirit Halloween

Many requests for this prop over the years.
Life size- 5ft tall, head spins 360 degrees, eyes light up white, body shakes, mouth moves, movie music and 6 movie dialogue cuts! Includes AC/DC Adapter or Battery Operated 3 "AA" batteries ( not includes)
$179.99

Halloween Forum would like to thank Spirit Halloween for allowing us to be the first place to post pics of this prop.

They are announcing their new lineup on Halloween Forum and their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/spirithalloween

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,677 Posts
It would be really nice for the brick and mortar stores to actually carry these props. So often with Spirit you have to order onlline. If I'm shelling out this kind of money, I want to see the prop first hand and not in a video. They appear to have some nicer things this year. Let's hope they stock their retail stores with some of them.

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear ya. I think that we (forum community) are surprising the stores as we walk in the day that they open and walk directly to what we want and clean them out. I think last year was better than the year before.

I personally buy from videos as long as they really show what they do. I can't wait to see the video for this.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The Scream prop makes me yawn. This one however, this one has me sitting up straight and paying attention. I've about blown my budget for the year already, but then again, I always go over. If the video on this one is as good as the description it will be purchased. The price is just right, not too expensive. The $300 price tag on some of these is just a bit too much.

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am happy that I will not have pea soup cleanup lol.

This is going to freak a lot of people out. This is a movie that really shocked a generation. I think it changed movies forever...and nightmares.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,572 Posts
Ah. I was waiting for the pea soup projectile vomiting...I guess they left that part out of the design! :rolleyes:
Same here.

Color me unimpressed with that mouth movement & shaking. I'll keep my nearly $200.

I know there was a LOT of things from the movie they couldn't make this thing do or say due to it being an R-rated flick, but still, there's some pretty iconic Exorcist imagery & shaky hands & bad mouth movement isn't any of them.

For me, the audio of Mercedes McCambridge's voice was the scary part, that's good, the rest they can keep.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts