Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
thank you all for the cards!
I really enjoyed making the ones I sent out - Hope you can use them next year as decorations!

Now thinking ahead to Halloween as I can't think of another reason to card swap before then!! Hopefully we will get lots of members signing up.

Go some more ideas in my head already....

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Want to pass on thanks go out to Batty Patty, Spookybella977 and Ladyfrog for the great summer cards. I love everyone creativity.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
A big thank you for the card from Hostesswiththemostess.
We have loved all the summer greetings. Now one to the Big Halloween one.... Can't wait might.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I’m waiting to see if Walmart might have the Halloween tree cheaper

·
Registered
1 Posts
FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION FROM LAYING AROUND TOO LONG MOLDERING? DO YOU SUFFER FROM STAGNATE BRAIN ? HAS THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE MADE YOU CRAVE WARM FLESH ... uh hem, Uh I mean BBQ ??

Well then -- JOIN in our Red, White and Dead card exchange!

Forget about the mosquitoes having a field day on your Blood and fire up your creative juices.
It's fun - easy - and a great way to get into the groove for your next Halloween project.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Red, White and Dead greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE

Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greeting, and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by July 4th I'll say a mailing deadline of June 29 will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape and be a little creative.

Ready... Set.... Zombie WALK.. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!
So sad I missed this! Would've been the perfect Halloween pick-me-up.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
11 Participants
Spookybella977
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing