·
Registered
856 Posts
Cards are in the post on the way near and across the pond

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
First thanks for the first card of the exchange and some nice summer greeting to Hallowmas.

Second our cards went out this afternoon so they are zombie walking their way to you all.

Third if there is any late comers I have extra so message me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you Hallowmas! I got your card. Love the bats!

I was hoping to have mine done and out for flight yesterday, however, that was not the case as my bats were misbehaving badly. (sigh) I will get them out asap! The bats will be delivering them any day now.

·
Registered
277 Posts
My cards will be going out tomorrow. I'm sorry they will be late. Life got in the way! Hallowmas and Stinkerbell/Frog Prince - thank you for the awesome cards!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got your cards!!! Thank you Spooky Spoof - So cute! It's hanging on my wall already! And thanks to Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - Very cool, I love cemetaries... and zombies!

Mine were sent out today. I hope. I was a little late to the post office, it might be tomorrow morning. Sorry if you don't get it in time. 🙄

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thank you Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - LOVE your card and the awesome bookmark!!!
And thank you Hallowmas!!! Love your card and the poem inside!!!

Mine were sent out a little late as well, just put them in the mail box today so may come a couple days after the 4th.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Thank you stinkerbell, I always look forward to reading about the cemeteries you visit
The book mark is perfect for fall reading

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks for the card and the cute little clip Spooky Spoof.

So happy to hear the cards are getting where they need to be. And even happier that folks like the photos of the cemeteries we visit. I always think we'll never find one better then the ones we already have seen and then something like the cemeteries of the City of Colma come up in our searches. Our new bucket list one is out in Nevada, the town of Tonopah. I've heard there is this creepy clown motel next to an even creepy cemetery.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince, when you said Colma was "city of the dead", you weren't kidding! That is waaay more headstones than I expected! I appreciate the history, too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Spooky Spoof - I love your card! It will become a part of my yearly decorations for sure. The monster clip is so fun!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Thank you , spookybella for the brains
Thank you , lady frog for the little skelly head
Thank you spooky spoof , I love black cats ! The cute little monster clip will be in my fall reading book.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
11 Participants
Spookybella977
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing