Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION FROM LAYING AROUND TOO LONG MOLDERING? DO YOU SUFFER FROM STAGNATE BRAIN ? HAS THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE MADE YOU CRAVE WARM FLESH ... uh hem, Uh I mean BBQ ??

Well then -- JOIN in our Red, White and Dead card exchange!

Forget about the mosquitoes having a field day on your Blood and fire up your creative juices.
It's fun - easy - and a great way to get into the groove for your next Halloween project.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Red, White and Dead greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE

Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greeting, and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by July 4th I'll say a mailing deadline of June 29 will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape and be a little creative.

Ready... Set.... Zombie WALK.. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yay !!!!!
I’m in , no limit will send anywhere here and over the pond
Yes for folks over the pond if you would like a spooky card for July , I’d be happy to send one your way
Red , white and dead greetings for all

·
Registered
857 Posts
Bump in the night , bats in the belfry

·
Registered
857 Posts
One month till stranger things

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yay ! Red white and dead greetings for all near and far across the pond
Mine are always mostly Halloween themed greetings!
We like to spread Halloween cheer all year !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds like a blast!!! I would love to participate. No limit, will send anywhere.
Are these a mix of 4th of July and Halloween, just Halloween? Or whatever?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a blast!!! I would love to participate. No limit, will send anywhere.
Are these a mix of 4th of July and Halloween, just Halloween? Or whatever?
Exchanges can be so fun. I love getting and opening snail mail and enjoy all the creativity involved. As for the cards they can be just about anything you want. I try to do a touch of whatever holiday we're exchanging for. So whatever I do would work for Halloween but there will be some touch of Red, White and Dead for this exchange.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like the new format has changed the PMing system. PMs are now called Conversations. So if you want to join in start a conversation with the members you'd like to exchange cards with.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tivo's NOS4A2 to watch later... the commercials look promising.

Wanted to catch Stranger Things but I don't have Netflicks and I"m too cheap pay to watch.
I might catch all sorts of flack for this, but if you look around, Netflix offers a free trial. Depending on the time of year, it can be a month, but I've never seen it less than two weeks. Sign up for Netflix on say July 18th, binge watch all seasons of Stranger Things during your trial, and then close the account if you don't think hanging in for all the rest is worth it. We gave up cable years ago and pretty much use Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime to provide all our entertainment and free shipping for most of our Halloween stuff. hahaha

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Whenever I get a new Kindle, Kindle batteries seem to lose their recharging ablities after about 18 months. I spend my free month binging things on Amazon Prime. I've kept my cable so can't really justify other services but will watch for the trial periods.

OH and BTW we have our cards designs done. Frog and I happen to be in the Bay Area for Memorial Day and took the time to visit Colma, CA AKA the City of the Dead. We've come across some BIG cemeteries but this place can't be described. Stones and more stones for miles. Or so it seemed. We could have spent a weekend there and not seen everything. I have a feeling photos from this one will be a part of our card designs for a while.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Wish I could join, but I don't think I'd have the time to do it justice. Please post pictures of the cards you receive! =)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
11 Participants
Spookybella977
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing