Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION FROM LAYING AROUND TOO LONG MOLDERING? DO YOU SUFFER FROM STAGNATE BRAIN ? HAS THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE MADE YOU CRAVE WARM FLESH ... uh hem, Uh I mean BBQ ?? Need something to mark this year's zombie pandemic? Want to celebrate the coming of the Murder Wasps?

Well then -- JOIN in our Red, White and Dead card exchange!

Forget about the mosquitoes having a field day on your Blood. Ignore the boredom of doing a never ending sit stay. Fire up your creative juices. It's fun - easy - and a great way to get into the groove for your next Halloween project.

Here is how it works:

Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Red, White and Dead greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE

Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greetings and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by July 4th I'll say a mailing deadline of June 29 will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into some kind of human shape, get our dead butts off the couch and STOP binge watching Shudder TV and become a little creative again.

Ready... Set.... Zombie WALK.. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,784 Posts
I'm in, wait...what did I just sign up for?!? :D Ohyeah...4th of July cards...OK! Yeah! I'm in, anywhere, however many. I'll PM people later, gotta go get lunch & work on some paper mache stuff.

1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hoping more folks wander in to join us. I've been working on my cards and think I have the design figured out. Just need to share my art with Frog, for his ok. Alas our travels this year have been limited so it's some local places being used this time around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts