Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE YOU FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION OF LAYING AROUND TO LONG MOLDERING? DO YOU SUFFER FROM STAGNATE BRAIN? HAS THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE MADE YOU CRAVE THE NEAREST WARM FLESH ... uh hem, Uh I mean BBQ? ?

Well then -- JOIN in our first ever Red, White and Dead card exchange!

evil peeps 2.jpg

Forget about the mosquitoes having a field day on your Blood and fire up your creative juices.
It's fun - easy - and a great way to get into the groove for your next Halloween project.

Here is how it works:
Post in this thread if you wish to exchange Red, White and Dead greetings with other Halloween Forum members. Indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of greeting you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all! - SOOOO TRUE
Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange greeting, and have fun!

In the hopes of getting our greetings out by July 4th I'll say a mailing deadline of June 29 will give us plenty of time to shake out the cobwebs, pat ourselves back into shape and be a little creative.

Ready Set.... Zombie WALK.. - ! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm all up for mail that doesn't include bills or adverts. In the spirit of our forefathers, I'll do something wild and rebellious, and say no limit. In the famous words of Patrick Henry, "Give me liberty, or give me a hickey!" Or something like that.

1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been away for more then a few days and I do believe it's time to zombie walk this one to the top of the list...

Com'on that have to be more takers out there that wanna exchange some summer greetings.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have similar questions to nowhining. I am stoked for this exchange, but I'm wondering what the expectation is for the theme? I was just gonna go with a general Red White & Dead thing... any guidance/boundaries would be appreciated. :)

1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I would like to try this out. Is this what the theme is about? This gives me something to think about.
Locally we have a 4th of July Zombie walk called the Red White and Dead so a zombie theme was kinda what I was thinking. But like all our card exchanges I believe it's whatever works for you. Summery, 1776ish, fireworks, jason voorees, zombies, whatever works for you. I know I love the variety and all the different things we come up with for our exchanges.

·
Registered
905 Posts
How did I miss this!!!!!
Yikes!!! Im so in!!!!
I will send any where , no limit !!!!
Yay!!
Pm me!!!

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
905 Posts
a bump in the early morn
on my way to michaels to look for supplies

·
Registered
905 Posts
i sent everyone pms let me know if you did not get them, i sent from my phone so not sure they went thru

·
Registered
905 Posts
got my stuff for the cards !!
ready to make some bloody firewroks!!!!

1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Frog and I were away 2 weekends ago doing our usual geocaching stuff plus making a tour of any cemeteries along our way and thanks to Memorial Day being so recent many of the graves were decked our in red white and blue... so three guess which... witch... direction I might be going.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts