Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen one of these in person and really like them. Spirit is having a decor sale advertising 50-70% off decor right now. Not sure how long it lasts. They have the green laser kaleidoscope on sale for $39.99, but it turns out there's actually a hidden page for the red laser kaleidoscope selling for $15.99! You can't find it if you search the spirit website, but for some reason the page turns up in a google search. I figured it was a pricing mistake or old listing, but my order shipped. So if you're looking for a cheap laser, here's the link:

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/red-laser-kaleidoscope/

Post a reply if you find anything else overlooked or hidden.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I'm wishing I had bought two of them! They're practically giving them away at this price.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just tried and got this sku is out of stock... dang and darn
Sorry to hear it. I just got mine today, and now I wish I had bought two of them. Its a neat effect. I can't imagine anyone paying the ridiculous $80 Spirit/Spencers asking price. These things are probably $7.00 in parts at most!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,580 Posts
well not sure about mine, I sent a payment on the 2nd and it went through on the 3rd sometime. Never did get any receipts or order updates that I even bought anything from them. I did get an order number after I paid from spirit but in paypal it looks like I just sent them money out of the goodness of my heart, lol. All I have is the order number and nothing else. I emailed them just now, hopefully they wont tell me they are out of stock after taking payment. :(

EDIT- NM, I finally found the link for the order status and it looks like mine is going to arrive on tuesday. yay! I think if it works that I will use it for my Klownz theme this year.

·
Registered
875 Posts
FYI you can get the models that have both red & green lasers built in, and respond to sound / music for about the same price (& free shipping) on feebay.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking over the unit I received, and it appears to be manufactured by Canyouimagine. Their wholesaler website is cyi.net. Here's a link to the other laser products. At the very least, you might be able to order from them as they do seem to have a consumer catalog as well. I haven't looked into this extensively, however.

http://cyi.net/index.php?option=cyi-009&op1=cm-005j_p_q_-_-1j_p_q_-_laser

1 - 11 of 11 Posts