Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to decorate my front yard so that adults and older kids are entertained, but little kids aren't traumatized. Last year I had a bazillion pumpkins everywhere, as well as two suburban skeleton guys in lawn chairs with a fire pit. It was a surprisingly big hit, with people posing for photos with them. This year I've added 3 dogs; 99 Cent Only has dog skeletons for $2 apiece. I want to have a motion-activated recording of them barking--picture how several small dogs sound when the mail gets delivered every day. Any advice on where the technology can be found and exactly what it's called? When I looked up motion activated recording, all I could find was security stuff for your front door.

The dogs will be on one side of the yard. On the other side of the yard, the human skeletons will be sitting near their fire pit having a stereotypical suburban guy conversation about sports injuries, favorite movies, BBQ recipes, the latest stunt their kids pulled, etc. Still trying to figure out how to make the conversation entertaining, so any suggestions would be appreciated. More importantly, what do you call the technology that plays a 5-7 minute looped recording?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts