Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying Wix for a couple of hours, and it's soooo slooooow, and I can't see how to undo the image that I accidentally put behind my third page, when I wanted it on the home page. I can't figure out how to even put one on the home page, now. I'm extremely frustrated with it, and ready to look elsewhere, if there's somewhere better.

All I want is a black page with Halloween colored titles, where I can put a bit of text with each photo.

My Facebook and Pinterest pages are just too "bright", and neither looks like a website. I miss the old MSN Groups, for those of you who remember those. I don't need message boards like they had there, but I need something with pages that I can customize in a similar way, to that site.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I was wondering about this too, my last website (years ago) was a geocities one! I found that Wix is free also and has some simple black templates. Be aware that the name for the website will be based on your username (likely your email), then wix.com/whateveryouwanthere - so I created a free email with the first name I wanted in the address. I would recommend Weebly as well - my wife uses it for her business.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it.

It also confirmed one thing. I have officially lost my mind. At some point, I made a site at Weebly, and somehow forgot about it. Photos, text, it's all there. Just one page, but still...I don't remember doing it at all. Scary!! haha

Hopefully I can edit it enough to make it work. Maybe I made it right before the out of state move, and all of that trauma caused me to forget it?! Hopefully it wasn't that I gave up on it because it wasn't working right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts